- KILLS TAPEWORMS COMMONLY FOUND IN CATS LIVING IN THE UK: Provides targeted treatment for tapeworms.
- EASY-TO-USE SPOT-ON FORMULATION: Simply part the hair on the back of your cat’s neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible and place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly until the tube is empty.
- VET STRENGTH TREATMENT: Beaphar WORMclear Spot-On for Cats is a veterinary medicine containing praziquantel which is available without the need for a prescription.
- TAPEWORM CONTROL: Any cats that hunt or scavenge are at risk of tapeworm infestation. Fleas can also carry tapeworm eggs that can be ingested during grooming. So it’s a good idea to apply regular flea treatment to your cat such as Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On or Beaphar FIPROtec COMBO as well as worming your cat regularly.
- SUITABLE FOR CATS AND KITTENS: Can be used on cats and kittens weighing more than 1kg. It can also be applied to pregnant and nursing queens.